Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Ugh,stupid adsense!

I thought I'd start a google adsense account.Its like everytime someone clicks on an add on your blog,you make money.I did it before I thought about what I'd tell my parents.They might want to see my blog or whatever,and I dont want anyone to see it that I know in real life.

But anyway,I've been sick with a bad migraine all day.It started out hurting about half an hour after I woke up and just kept on getting worse.I took two of my migraine meds and that didnt help,so I took a different kind.It made it stop for awhile,but its back in full force.It sucks :[
I took another maxalt,so hopefully it'll stop.I hope so.I have a cat scan tommorrow,and my doctor is in the same building as the imaging center so we'll probably stop there and get her to prescribe something else.

Well,its hurting really bad right now so I'll blog more tommorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment