Saturday, April 11, 2009

:]

Today has been an AMAZING day.Macy called me at like 9:30 and we talked until I went to the beach.Then we talked for awhile after that.So basically I've talked to her almost all day except for when I was at the beach.I asked her what she wanted for her birthday and she was like I want you for my birthday.I thought that was sweet,but im still getting her something for her birthday thats like a real present.I was like,"What do you want for you birthday?It has to be something that can be wrapped" so she goes,"Okay,then wrap yourself in wrapping paper".I was being serious,but I couldnt help but laugh at that.hah,while we were talking she was trying to record me laughing.She said she wanted that to be the ringtone when I call her because she loves my laugh.She's just amazing,she always knows what to say at exactly the right moment and I cant even think when I talk to her.I'll be talking and all of the sudden my mind just draws a blank.I feel stupid when I talk to her because im constantly like I forgot what I was going to say,you made me forget again.It sucks that she lives so far away.Its really not that far,its only about 5 hours away but still.She's coming down when Janna moves back down here hopefully.That or im going to see her on her birthday.I still dont know what im going to get her,she's really hard to shop for.She's not like me[meaning she isnt into girly stuff or anything] so I cant just buy her something that I would like.


Anyway,my head is hurting so bad right now so im going to have to stop writing and go to bed :]

No comments:

Post a Comment