Saturday, April 11, 2009

I am SO happy right now;

So the girl I like[I'll call her M]finally asked me out two nights ago.I would have posted something earlier,but everytime I start to write my mom or brother comes in so I have delete it.Anyway I was really scared that night about my cat scat and what showed up.She was all like just call me if you ever get too scared and I'll try and make you feel better.Then we were talking and I was like the only people I've ever dated were guys,and she was like I could change that if you want.So after talking a little more she finally asked me out.So last night I find out that her ex is staying the night with her,but they didnt do anything.When she and I first started talking she had a girlfriend and she didnt even flirt with me at all,but she did when she broke up with her.So I know she isnt going to do anything like that.I was upset and I told her that I didnt like that her ex was with her right now,but she told me that they werent going to do anything.I talked to her for like 2 hours last night.Hah,while we were talking on the phone we were also texting.She was so sweet last night,she knows exactly what to say to make my heart melt :]

She was like,I wish you were here with me so we could cuddle and fall asleep in eachothers arms,and that just talking on the phone with her made her life amazing. She is just to nice to me.It sucks that she lives 5 hours away,but she'll be here this summer.My cousin Janna is moving up here right after school gets out,so M might come with her.I hope she does,im so excited to see her.


Anway,I'll write later :]

No comments:

Post a Comment